Current Affairs Quiz: 13 September 2019
Gkforest is providing Current Affairs Quiz: 13 September 2019 to its readers. It contains a compilation of current questions related to today’s current affairs – cleanliness itself and 2019 Lata Mangeshkar Award.
1. In which state the portable anti-tank guided missile (MPATGM) has been successfully tested by DRDO?
b. Andhra Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following players has been nominated for Padma Vibhushan by the Ministry of Home Affairs?
a. PV Indus
b. Ravindra Jadeja
c. Mary com
d. Virat Kohli
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated a new assembly building in which state?
5. Which of the following countries became the 79th member of the International Solar Alliance?
a. St. Vincent and the Grenadines
c. Saint Lucia
d. Dominican Republic
6. Which music director has been selected for Maharashtra Government's Lata Mangeshkar Award?
a. Pritam Chakraborty
c. Usha Khanna
d. Abhinav Moitra
7. In which of the following cities, the Eurasian Economic Forum was organized?
8. The Reserve Bank of India has made it mandatory for all banks to add new floating rate loans (loans for personal/retail loans and MSME) with effect from October 1, 2019?
a. Internal benchmark rate
b. Policy loan rate card
c. External benchmark rate
d. IMF Benchmark Rate
9. According to a report recently released by a non-government undertaking, which city Do most startups exist?
d. New Delhi
10. Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie was the President of which country who died at the age of 83?