Current Affairs Quiz: 12 September 2019
Gkforest is providing Current Affairs Quiz: 12 September 2019 to its readers. It contains a compilation of today’s current affairs – The Lancet Report and practical questions related to International Literacy Day.
1. Which state has announced a reduction in new traffic invoices by almost 50%?
c. Madhya Pradesh
2. According to a report released by the international medical journal The Lancet, by which year can malaria be eradicated from the world?
3. Which of the following NRI industrialists has been nominated to the UK House of Lords?
a. Jasjeet Singh
b. Rami Ranger
c. Ranjith Sekhon
d. Vipin Malik
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has jointly inaugurated South Asia’s first cross-border petroleum product pipeline with which country?
a. Sri Lanka
5. Who among the following has recently been appointed a judge of the Gujarat High Court?
a. Justice Vikram Nath
b. Justice Arvind Acharya
c. Justice Devendra Bahuguna
d. Justice Arjun Narayan
6. Recently India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the country’s first ‘Make in India Metro Coach’ in which city?
7. The Sixth Strategic Economic Dialogue was organized in New Delhi between India and which country?
8. Which country’s astronomers have made a fingerprint of the Earth’s atmosphere?
9. The Central Government has constituted how many member committees for distribution of assets and liabilities of Jammu and Kashmir?
10. International Literacy Day is observed on which of the following days?
a. 10 September
b. 5 September
c. 8 September
d. 4 September