Current Affairs Quiz: 11 September 2019
GkForest is providing Current Affairs Quiz:11 September 2019 to its readers. It has a compilation of current questions related to today’s current affairs – Mukurthi National Park and Afghanistan.
1. The number of Nilgiri Tahr in Mukurthi National Park of which state has increased by 27% in the last 3 years?
a. Tamil Nadu
b. Madhya Pradesh
2. Afghanistan has won its first Test victory abroad by defeating which country by 224 runs?
a. West Indies
3. Which state’s Anandiness Department has planned to set up a time bank?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Himachal Pradesh
c. Arunachal Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
4. Air India is launching a scheme for passengers called?
a. Jan Sewa
b. Namaskar Sewa
c. Saajha Sewa.
d. None of these
5. How many crores of dollars will the Asian Development Bank (ADB) give to improve the connectivity in the state by paving the rural roads of Maharashtra?
a. 10 million dollars
b. 300 million dollars
c. 200 million dollars
d. 400 million dollars
6. BCCI has lifted the ban on which cricket association after Lalit Modi was elected president in 2014?
a. Jharkhand Cricket Association
b. Rajasthan Cricket Association
c. Delhi Cricket Association
d. Bihar Cricket Association
7. In which country will former champion Mirabai Chanu lead the seven-member team of India in the weightlifting World Championship to be held from September 18 to 27?
8. Recently which Bollywood actor and Kathak dancer died in Mumbai?
a. Faisal Khan
b. Arun Sachdeva
c. Veeru Krishnan
d. Amit Kumar
9. West Indies Cricket Board has removed Jason Holder, captain of ODI team and Carlos Brathwaite, captain of T20 team, who has been given the responsibility of the team in his place?
a. Kieron Pollard
b. Chris Gayle
c. Shai Hope
d. Evin Lewis
10. The Sixth Strategic Economic Dialogue (SED) between India and which country was concluded in New Delhi in which both sides agreed to promote economic cooperation?