Gk forest is providing Current Affairs Quiz: 09 September 2019 to our visitor. Today’s Current Affairs – US Open 2019 and is a compilation of practical questions related to bird flu.
Current Affairs Quiz: 09 September 2019
1. Bianca Andreescu is the player from which country who won the US Open 2019 title by defeating Serena Williams recently?
2. What is the name of the book based on the speeches of President Ramnath Kovind whose second edition was recently released by the Vice President?
a. With culture
b. Voice of Democracy
c. Country identity
d. Society and culture
3. Recently a team of scientists of which country has studied skeletons and identified a new species of dinosaur?
4. The Cabinet of which state has recently decided to form a special tiger conservation force for the Corbett Tiger Reserve?
b. Uttar Pradesh
d. Himachal Pradesh
5. How many times has Spain’s star tennis player Rafael Nadal won the US Open title?
6. Which famous senior lawyer of the Supreme Court has passed away recently?
a. Ram Jethmalani
b. Rajiv Dhawan
c. Amarendra Sharan
d. Deepak Mishra
7. Government of India has announced immediate financial assistance of one million dollars to which country affected by cyclone ‘Dorian’?
b. the Bahamas
8. What is the name of the famous former leg-spinner of Pakistan who died recently at the age of 63?
a. Mohammad Aasif
b. Abdul Rahman
c. Zakir Rahman
d. Abdul Qadir
9. In which city is the 28th Indo-Thai CORPAT exercise being organized?
10. Which country has been declared a country free of bird flu by the World Animal Health Organization?