Current Affairs Quiz: 07 September 2019
Gkforest is providing Current Affairs Quiz: 07 September 2019. It contains a compilation of practical questions related to today’s current affairs – Robert Mugabe and the Institute of Eminence.
1. India has been ranked in which place in the World Travel, Tourism Competitiveness Index?
2. The former President of which country Robert Mugabe has passed away?
b. Sri Lanka
3. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) recently held the first National Conference on Cybercrime Investigation and Cyber Forensics in which city?
b. new Delhi
4. According to the recent report released by the World Gold Council, which country is ranked 10th in the world in terms of gold reserves?
5. Which state government is going to set up the Tiger Strike Force for the protection of tigers?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Himachal Pradesh
d. Arunachal Pradesh
6. Which Indian wrestler has been given top priority in the World Championship?
a. Bajrang Punia
b. Sushil Kumar
c. Yogeshwar Dutt
d. Pawan Kumar
7. What is the name of the cyclonic storm in the Bahamas that has killed about 40 people there?
8. Which of the following players has set the record of becoming the youngest captain of Test cricket?
a. Virat Kohli
b. Rashid Khan
c. AB de Villiers
d. Joe Roots
9. Which automobile manufacturer has announced a 5-day production stop at the Chennai plant?
a. Maruti Suzuki
d. Ashok Leyland
10. How many public educational institutions have been given the status of ‘Institute of Eminence’ by the Ministry of Human Resource Development?