Current Affairs Quiz: 06 September 2019
Gkforest is providing Current Affairs Quiz to its readers. It contains a compilation of practical Current Affairs Quiz questions related to today’s current affairs – Indo-US maneuvers and Economist Intelligence Unit.
1. Which joint exercise between India and America has started from September 05?
a. Operation Cobra 2019
b. War practice 2019
c. Joint fighter 2019
d. Modern army 2019
2. Who among the following has recently been appointed the new Indian High Commissioner in Lesotho?
a. Amrit Pal Singh
b. Sandeep Mandal
c. Jaideep Sarkar
d. Yogesh Kaushik
3. National Conference on ‘India-Africa Partnership’ was held in which of the following cities?
d. new Delhi
4. A team of Indian Army successfully conquered which mountain in the face of challenging weather conditions?
a. Leo Paryel Mountains
b. Kailash mountain
c. Mount Abu Mountains
d. Girnar Mountains
5. According to a paper recently published in Lancet, which country has the highest death rate due to cardiovascular disease?
6. Union Cabinet has approved the grant of the capital of Rs. 4,557 crore in which bank by the Government in the absence of the Prime Minister?
a. IDBI Bank
b. Vijaya Bank
c. Canara Bank
d. Dena Bank
7. The Government of India has recently announced how many million US Dollars for the Global Fund for AIDS, TB, and Malaria?
8. Which state has directed the Police Department to stop using caste, post, village name and various symbols, slogans on private vehicles in the state?
d. Uttar Pradesh
9. According to the survey released by the Economist Intelligence Unit, which city in the world ranks first in the list of habitable places?
10. Which ministry has announced to completely stop the use of plastic from September 15?
a. Ministry of Textiles
b. Ministry of Food
c. Railway ministry
d. Ministry of Agriculture
Read More Current Affairs Quiz