Current affairs quiz: 04 September 2019
We daily providing Current Affairs Quiz to our readers. Today gk contains a compilation of today current affairs – loan waiver of Rs 4750 crore and exam related questions related to ISSF World Cup Shooting Championship.
1. Recently which state government has announced a loan waiver of Rs 4750 crore for farmers?
2. How many Test matches have Virat Kohli achieved to become the most successful captain?
3. Which country has established a space command SpaceCom dedicated to space war?
4. According to a recent announcement made by the President of which country, the East Kalimantan province of the island of Borneo will be made the new capital of the country?
5. Which policy system of China has come up again in the midst of continuous protests in Hong Kong?
a. One country four system
b. One country two system
c. One country one system
d. Two country two system
6. How many Apache fighter helicopters have been inducted into the Indian Air Force?
7. Khadi and Village Industries Commission inaugurated which initiative in Varanasi for reuse of waste utensils?
a. Terracotta grinder
b. Urban Healers
c. Steel robot
d. neither of the above
8. The fifth meeting of the Eastern Economic Forum is being held in which of the following countries?
9. India topped the points table with how many gold medals at the ISSF World Cup Shooting Championships?
10. Recently the International Monetary Fund released the ‘Annual Overview Report of the Special Data Dissemination Standard for the year 2018’. According to this which country has failed to follow the standards laid down in this report?
c. South Africa