Current Affairs Quiz: 03 September 2019
Gkforest is providing Current Affairs Quiz to our readers. It has a compilation of current affairs questions related to the current affairs of the Ministry of Statistics and GDP.
1. In which country scientists have discovered Skull, about 3.8 million years old skull of human?
2. According to the data released by the Ministry of Statistics, India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the first quarter of the financial year 2019-20 has been reduced to just what percent?
a. 5 percent
b. 6 percent
c. 8 percent
d. 3 percent
3. The Central Government has recently announced the merger of how many public sector banks with a view to boosting the pace of the economy?
4. According to a report released by Fitch Solutions Macro Research, which country will become the largest importer of coking coal by 2025?
5. Under the Northeast Rural Livelihoods Mission (NERLP), the four states of Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and which state have improved their livelihood by empowering rural families?
b. Tamil Nadu
6. Which country’s Department of Homeland Security has introduced a new regulation allowing migrant families?
7. Which Sri Lankan fast bowler has become the highest wicket-taker in T20 International cricket?
a. Nuwan Kulasekara
b. Chaminda Vaas
c. Lasith Malinga
d. Ajanta Mendis
8. Shotput player Tajinderpal Singh Toor recently won which medal in his last attempt in the Czech Republic by throwing a throw of 20.09 meters?
a. gold medal
b. silver medal
c. bronze medal
d. None of these
9. Yashaswini Deswal of India won the gold medal in how many meters air pistol event for women in ISSF World Cup released in Rio de Janeiro?
a. 10 m
b. 20 meters
c. 50 meters
d. 100 meters
10. Which Lieutenant General has taken over as Vice Chief of Army Staff?
a. Paramjeet Singh
b. Manoj Mukund Naravane
c. Ranbir Singh
d. Taranjit Singh